WTMD is listener-supported radio from the campus of Towson University.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

TMD Morning Guy Weighs In

Since my job is to keep you entertained and engaged with incredible music while you're driving to work, I thought, "why not take a road trip and base my best of '06 picks on how they sound to me in the car?" Ahhh, New Jersey never looked so good as it did set to the soundtrack from this past year. So, thanks for inspiring me everyday...and here are my top driving albums from a memorable year in music!

Jenny Lewis had my first favorite record this year, and clearly, my favorite video. Check out Sarah Silverman introducing the Hee Haw inspired clip.
Oh, did you catch that 21-year-old blogger on Good People this morning? He chronicles all the goings-on in the tv news business and counts Brian Williams among his biggest fans. Check out Brian Stelter's tv newser blog:


No comments: