A Moveable Feast idea. I also felt like all the people in the creating of this record felt like a small piece of how Hemingway might have felt in Paris at that time in having all these creative people around.""My wife and I were staying in a chateau four hours outside of Paris," Costa said. "We were just walking around and she was finding things on the ground and literally made a mobile inside the chateau. Then it kind of took on
Friday, on Morning Sessions, this week from NP Recording Studios in Towson, we bring you Matt and the creative forces who make up his band. They played a decadently pshycadelic set in front of some of our frontmen and women. Hear the results at 920.
Friday, November 19, 2010
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Every Thursday morning at 6:20 a.m. and 8:20 a.m. Sam Gallant of the Creative Alliance shares with you all the cool happenings around town on Weekend on the Radio. In case you missed a detail about a specific event, here's the list for this week.
All Weekend Long:
All Weekend Long:
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, every movie theater on earth, check website for times.
- Sowebo Arts Group Presents: Little Big Show, Zella's Pizzeria 6 to 8 p.m.
- Mingle at the Mill, Clipper Mill 6 to 9 p.m.
- Disgrace: An Acoustic Trio, The 8x10 8 p.m.
- Jerry Seinfeld, The Meyerhoff 7-9 p.m.
- History of Rock Opera 2, Anne Arundel Community College 8 p.m. (Also Friday)
- Macbeth, The Arena Players 8 p.m. (Also Saturday and Sunday)
- Baltimore Ski Swap, Maryland National Guard Armory 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wreath Fest, Chesapeake Arts Center, all day
- Harry Potter Day, Maryland Science Center noon to 4 p.m.
- Baltimore: Songs of Our City, Creative Alliance 7:30 p.m.
- The Herd of Main Street, The Ottobar 9 p.m.
- Annapolis Christmas Tree Lighting, downtown Annapolis 5:30 p.m.