HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!
- Picnic at the Top, Top of the World Observation Deck, 7 to 10 p.m.
- Ports America Fourth of July Celebration, Inner Harbor, 4 p.m.
- Star Spangled Spectacular, Oregon Ridge, 8 p.m. (Also Saturday & Sunday)
- The Glorious Fourth: An Old Fashioned Fourth of July, Fort McHenry, noon to 4 p.m.
- July 4th Pier Party, National Aquarium, 7 to 10 p.m.
- Visionary Pets on Parade, American Visionary Arts Musuem, 10 a.m.
ALL WEEKEND LONG:
- Dundalk Heritage Fair, Heritage Park, noon to 10 p.m.
- African American Festival, M&T Bank Stadium, noon to 10 p.m. Saturday, noon to 9 p.m. Sunday
- Loss And Consequences: The Drunk Driving Project, MICA
- The Castleton Festival: An Evening of Music Inspired by Shakespeare, Music Center at Strathmore, 8 p.m.
- Sondheim Artscape Prize: Finalist Exhibition, Baltimore Museum of Art
- Little Italy Film Festival: Moonstruck, Little Italy, 7 p.m.