All Weekend Long:
- Baltimore Food Tours, http://www.baltimorefoodtours.com/, check website for details
- Baltimore Irish Festival, Timonium Fairgrounds, check website for details
- Pauly Shore, Magooby's Joke House, check website for details
- The Life of Roberto Clemente, Reginald F. Lewis Museum, check website for details
- Ben Frock's birthday celebration, Wind-Up Space, 8:30 p.m.
- Speak My Name: Opening Reception, James E. Lewis Museum of Art, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Domino Days, Maryland Science Center, 6:30 p.m. (Also Saturday at 4:30 p.m.)
- Psycho Killers, Recher Theatre, 8 p.m.
- Michael Ian Black, Ottobar, 8 p.m.
- Highlandtown Basement Bar Tour, Highlandtown, 2 p.m.
- Caleb Stein's Round the Mountain, Creative Alliance, 8 p.m.
- Gordon Ramsey's Master Chef auditions, Washington University, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.