WTMD is listener-supported radio from the campus of Towson University.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy E-Day

So it's Earth Day, the one day out of the year where we all try to do something good for the environment, plant a tree, car pool or take public transportation , etc. If you call my Mom and ask her what I think about Mother's Day she will confirm that I celebrate Mother's Day everyday. It's with that respect that this year I'm making an effort to celebrate Earth Day everyday.

But how do you do that?

Tune in for eco-friendly tips throughout the day today and from here on out, making a small change everyday does so much over time.

So I challenge you be just a little more eco-friendly everyday! Tell your friends!

Do you have a lot of leftover electronics from all your spring cleaning? Wolf Trap is hosting an electronics recycling event this Saturday: Details Here

Get Friendly, Eco-Friendly.

No comments: