WTMD is listener-supported radio from the campus of Towson University.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Caleb Stine and Kenny Liner on Baltimore Unsigned



Tune in at 8 p.m. Tuesday as Caleb Stine (above) and The Bridge's Kenny Liner perform new songs for a capacity crowd at The Bunker Recording Studio in Cockeysville. The two veterans of Baltimore's music scene discuss the inspiration behind their new material and how they met.

"I went up to him [after his show] and introduced myself," Liner recalls. "He said, ‘I have a gig next week, bring your mandolin.’ I thought he meant I could sit in for a song but when I got there, he told me I was playing the whole show . . . . We just had a great time and the friendship started.”

Caleb Stine performs a benefit show at 2640 on Saturday, October 9th.

The Bridge headline their 9th Annual Thanksgiving Celebration at
Rams Head Live on Wednesday, November 24th.

No comments: