- Peep Show, Caroll Arts Center
- Johns Hopkins Spring Fair, Johns Hopkins Homewood Campus, Friday 12 p.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- West Side Story, The Hippodrome, check website for showtimes
- Bowie Baysocks Opening Day, Prince George's County Stadium, 7 p.m.
- Charlie Chaplin's The Gold Rush, Strathmore, 8 p.m.
- Record Store Day, independent record stores in the greater Baltimore Area, check website for details
- Fells Point Privateer Day and Pyrate Invasion, Fells Point, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Baltimore's Grand Procession, starts at President Street Station and ends at Camden Station, 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- DeCanter: A Day of Maryland Wine and Racing, Pimlico Race Course, 11 a.m.
- Federal Hill Block Party, Federal Hill, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wye Oak, 2640 Space, 8 p.m.
- March for the Animals, Druid Hill Park, 9 a.m.