HEY EVERYBODY, IT'S PREAKNESS WEEKEND!
- Preakness 2011, Pimlico Racetrack, Gates open at 8 a.m., Saturday, March 21
- Preakness 2011 InField Fest, Pimlico Racetrack, Gates open at 8, Saturday, March 21
- Preakness Crab Derby, Lexington Market, noon, Saturday, March 21
- Preakness Balloon Festival, Turf Valley, all day, Friday, March 20
- UMBC Gallery Reception and Awards Ceremony, UMBC Center for Art Design and Visual Culture, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Rogers and Hammerstein at the Movies, Music Center at Strathmore, 7 p.m.
- The Radiators, Ram's Head Live, 8 p.m.
- Wine in the Woods, Symphony Woods, noon to 6 p.m. (Also Sunday)
- KarmaFest, Oregon Ridge, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. (10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Sunday)
- Songs on the Wind First Nations Gathering, Creative Alliance, 6 p.m.
- Maryland Animal Shelter Benefit, 8x10, 2 p.m.
- Sugarland, Merriweather Post Pavillion, 6:30 p.m.
- Annapolis FreshFarm Market, Donner Parking Lot
- Baltimore Farmers Market, Under the I-83 Bridge