The moral: You don't need fancy equipment to defeat the USSR, you just need snow, a sled, and Burt Young.
All Weekend Long:
- Antique Toy Show, Maryland State Fairgrounds, check website for details
- African American Festival, M&T Bank Stadium, check website for details
- WTMD First Thursday, Mt. Vernon, 5:30 p.m.
- Visionary Pets on Parade, AVAM, 10 a.m.
- Towson Fourth of July Parade, Downtown Towson, 10 a.m.
- Oregon Ridge Star Spangled Spectacular, Oregon Ridge, 8 p.m.
- July 4th Pier Party, National Aquarium, 7 p.m.
- Delta Nine, Metro Gallery, 10 p.m.