WTMD is listener-supported radio from the campus of Towson University.

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A-Z in 1985

Well I'm a young guy...born in '85...I've had many 80's parties in my college career and if A-Z was done for 1985 it might look something like this:

A-Ha - Take On Me
Bruce Springsteen - Glory Days
Chaka Khan - I Feel For You
Dire Straits - Money for Nothing
Eurythmics - Would I Lie To You?
Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
Glenn Frey - The Heat Is On
Honeydrippers - Sea of Love
INXS - This Time
John Parr - St. Elmo's Fire
Kool and the Gang - Misled
Lionel Richie - Penny Lover
Madonna - Like A Virgin
New Edition - Cool It Now
Billy Ocean - Suddenly
Phil Collins and Philip Bailey - Easy Lovet
Stacey Q - Shy Girl
REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling
Starship - We Built This City
Tears for Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule The World
U.S.A. For Africa - We Are The World
Luther Vandross - Til My Baby Comes Home
Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
Klymaxx - I Miss You
Paul Young - Everytime You Go Away
ZZ Top - Sleeping Bag

No comments: