WTMD is listener-supported radio from the campus of Towson University.

Friday, June 1, 2007

MySpace tributes Smashing Pumpkins

I've been debating the MySpace scene for about a year now and everytime I think it's time to pull the plug on it something happens where I want to keep my free membership. My reason for staying on there this month is to the tune of Smashing Pumpkins.

Ben Kweller covers "Today" and The Bravery, The Academy Is..., Panic at the Disco and other artists pay tribute to the return of Smashing Pumpkins as well via their MySpace page. Check out Ben Kweller's cover of "Today" here http://myspace.com/benkweller Also Kweller is doing a three night show in NYC this summer where he'll play an album a night...sounds fun!


While your at it, catch the first 2007 tour video from the Smashing Pumpkins

No comments: