On this evening’s episode of Baltimore Unsigned, Sam Sessa is joined in-studio by a band with multiple personalities. The Dirty Marmaduke Flute Squad have toned down their raunchy lyrics and morphed into Baltimore’s only hard rock children’s band, The Hilltop Hightops. The band performs songs from both catalogues on tonight’s show.
Also on the show, you will hear some the best music in the area. Tonight's playlist includes:
1. “95,” by Can’t Hang from Ride The Lightrail
2. “Sunday Morning in Baltimore,” by Will Hill from Identity
3. “Garden of Hope,” by Bob Sima from Periphery
4. “The Garden,” by Fiction 20 Down from Welcome to Grassroots
5. “The Gardens After Lockout,” by No Second Troy from Narcotic
6. “Stendal Syndrome,” by Tears of Mars from E quit Y
7. “The Difference,” by We Read Minds from We Read Minds
*Tears of Mars & We Read Minds are playing together at The Quarter August 10th
8. “Divide & Conquer,” by Vandaveer from Divide & Conquer
9. Live Jam from 8x10 by Damn Right! from next week’s show.