WTMD is listener-supported radio from the campus of Towson University.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

TK's A thru Z Account

I decided to take a slightly different route. I wanted to supply the artist but I also wanted to include the song that makes me want to put them on the list. It's my Off The Beaten Track approach to the A to Z.


ARTIST - SONG

Aberfeldy - Hypnotised
Blonde Redhead - Silently
Cake - Let Me Go
Dan Hicks - Strike It While It's Hot
Essex Green - This Isn't Farm Life
Francis Dunnery - Too Much Saturn
Gabe Lee - Bonita Mala
Heavenly - So Little Deserve (Great British band who is now defunct)
I Am The World Trade Center - Soiree
Julia Fordham - Happy Ever After
Keane - Bend And Break
Let's Active - Room With A View
My Morning Jacket - Golden
NRBQ - Driving In My Car
Old 97's - Murder (Or A Heart Attack)
Paul Cebar - I Can't Dance For You
Queen - '39 (Check it out - Song is sung by Brian May)
Records - Starry Eyes
Style Council - Paris Match (Tracy Thorn on vocals is sublime)
Tom Tom Club - Genius Of Love
U2 - New Year's Day
Van Morrison - Moondance
Weepies - Painting By Chagall (Gorgeous song)
XTC - Love On A Farm Boys Wages
Yaz - Bad Connection (Deeper cut from "Upstairs At Eric's")
Zutons - Pressure Point

Nothing like a list to promote a conversation. Have at it.

No comments: