WTMD is listener-supported radio from the campus of Towson University.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Lovett tries to remember the Alphabet as TMD Goes A to Z

Well hopefully I don't miss any letters, I've decided to give a band name for each letter followed by some words.

Alicia Keys - Great Soulful Singer and Piano Player...great way to start the day
Blink-182 - My favorite song, Going Away To College
Coldpl...I mean Creedence Clearwater Revival - Yea buddy!
Dave Matthews Band - I could write a 14 page essay on why I like DMB, or just say, I love the music
Eminem - Marshall Mathers is an extremely talented song writer
Foo Fighters - Dave Grohl is my hero! No pun intended
Goldfinger - Great punkish band in my opinion
Hootie and the Blowfish - Yes.
Incubus - The band I listened too in cars...driving
Jewel - Laugh all you want...okay really, Jurassic 5
Kumbaya - It's not a band but it's an awesome campfire song
Long Beach Dub Allstars - I spent my high school summers listening to LBDAS
Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Have you ever had to knock on wood?
Nine Inch Nails - You bring me closer...
Oasis - Afterall you're my wonderwall
Pussycat Dolls - Yea buddy!
Queen - We are the champions? Or Bohemian Rhapsody?
REO Speedwagon - Do I have to say why?
Sugar Ray - Every morning when I wake up...
Third Eye Blind - I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend
Usher - If I could dance like that...I would be in the TV Business
Vitamin C - Reminds me of prom...just kidding...Violent Femmes - Try not to have them stuck in your head
Wallflowers - I just got a new car...it has 2 headlights
Xibit - Cmon Pimp My Ride!
Young Guns - wait thats a movie...Yo Yo Ma - Great Celloist!
ZZ Top - I want their beards...who wouldnt? Ohya and the sunglasses

Well thats me A-Z, Lovett or Leave It
-Producer Guy Andrew

No comments: