WTMD is listener-supported radio from the campus of Towson University.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

"V" is for Video


And with this video of The Aislers Set, I kick off my video-packed A-Z list:

The Aislers Set (with another version of "Hit the Snow")
Belle & Sebastian
Crooked Fingers
The Decemberists
Eisley
Fountains of Wayne
Ben Gibbard (of Death Cab for Cutie and The Postal Service)
The Hold Steady (edging out the obscure and videoless Haywood)
Imperial Teen
Jude
Karmella's Game
Led Zeppelin (they can't all be indie!)
Monarch (with apologies to Mates of State and The Mountain Goats)
Neutral Milk Hotel
The Old 97's
The Push Kings
Q and Not U (I'm totally lying; my favorite "Q" is Queensrÿche)
The Russian Futurists
Stars
Too Much Joy
Uncle Tupelo
The Vaselines (and Nirvana covering them)
The Weakerthans
XTC
Yo La Tengo
Zolof the Rock & Roll Destroyer (with a nod to Warren Zevon)

Enjoy the tunes...and I hope you're excited for our A-Z Spring Fund Drive!

No comments: