WTMD is listener-supported radio from the campus of Towson University.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Admin Lady - Stephanie's Top Ten

The "Love" theme seems to be in a lot of my favorite songs! I'd like to dedicate my Top Ten to the memory of the musician/singer I fell in love with 30 years ago - who played most of these songs for me during our time together.

1. Imagine - John Lennon
2. Something - George Harrison
3. Maybe I'm Amazed - Paul McCartney
4. Over the Hills and Far Away - Led Zeppelin
5. Daydream - Robin Trower
6. Guitar Man - Bread
7. Pride and Joy - Stevie Ray Vaughn
8. The One I Love - REM
9. Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
10.You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker

A few more honorable mentions...

1. Happy Together - The Turtles
2. I've Just Seen a Face - The Beatles
3. Love, Reign O'er Me - The Who
4. Angel - Jimi Hendrix
5. Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin

...and there are soooo many more!

No comments: