The "Love" theme seems to be in a lot of my favorite songs! I'd like to dedicate my Top Ten to the memory of the musician/singer I fell in love with 30 years ago - who played most of these songs for me during our time together.
1. Imagine - John Lennon
2. Something - George Harrison
3. Maybe I'm Amazed - Paul McCartney
4. Over the Hills and Far Away - Led Zeppelin
5. Daydream - Robin Trower
6. Guitar Man - Bread
7. Pride and Joy - Stevie Ray Vaughn
8. The One I Love - REM
9. Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
10.You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker
A few more honorable mentions...
1. Happy Together - The Turtles
2. I've Just Seen a Face - The Beatles
3. Love, Reign O'er Me - The Who
4. Angel - Jimi Hendrix
5. Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
...and there are soooo many more!