WTMD is listener-supported radio from the campus of Towson University.

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Operations Manager Bug's top ten songs of all time.....

Well when i tried to think of my most favorite songs of all time i had some trouble, i had about one hundred favorite songs.... So i decided to narrow that list down to ten by figuring out which song influenced me the most. Here's what i came up with...

1) Led Zeppelin- The Rover
I picked this because i am a huge zeppelin fan and the rover was one of the first songs i learned to play on guitar and was my favorite zep song growing up.

2)Pink Floyd- Comfortably numb
I have way too many HAZY memories of this classic tune...

3)Yes- Owner of a lonely heart
I choose this one cause my dad allways used to play this cd whenever i was in the car with him when i was little and i would allways ask him to play this song... plus i could probablly sing ever lyric in it...

4)Def Leopard- Let's Get Rocked
this was playing in my dads car if #2 wasn't.....

5)Phish- You Enjoy Myself
i am a big phish fan and this song i feel shows a couple different sides of the band all in one song.. its just amazing....

6)Simon & Garfunkel- Mrs. Robinson
i love the graduate and this song both.. its a classic...

7)Black Sabbath- Iron Man
this is also a classic.. bad ass rock from some crazy dude who bites heads off bats!!!!

8)Led Zeppelin- No Quarter
this song is so dard and haunting... it sort of spotlights John Paul Jones who was an extremely talented multi- instrumentalist who was almost hidden in the shadows of Jimmy Page & Robert Plant.

9)Pixies- Where is my Mind?
I find i ask my self this question all the time... Love this song..

10) Phish- Farmhouse
This one just means alot to me and reminds me of trips i have taken to Maine in the past and the feeling there...

well here are my top ten..... What are yours??? go to www.wtmd.org to vote for your top ten...

No comments: